Further Adventures of a Leeds Festival Wristband

Well it's not all sex and drugs and rock'n'roll y'know...what happens to a Leeds Festival wristband - after the music has gone ?? Read on ...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

One for Mr "Anonymous"

You come back from the football - you sort out the football blog - and you're met with insults, insults and more insults - read the comments on the previous post - but hey - I'm a nice chap really - and very fair too - so I thought the least I could (after replying in words of more than two syllables) was to actually reply pictorially - so here you are Mr "anonymous"... who I believe to be an FC United of Manchester football fan .....




















Love and kisses - Smiffy (aka "melted Bob Holness").

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I'm over 50, also like rock music and think we should all keep going to rock festivals until we are 150. Why is it surprising that the generation that virtually invented rock should still enjoy it?

    By the way, I am also an FC United of Manchester fan,

    best

    Bear

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wahey smiffy ? i remember you from my days at seel park....

    didn't you used to have the programme hut ???

    gram from owdhum ...

    good stuff .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home