Further Adventures of a Leeds Festival Wristband

Well it's not all sex and drugs and rock'n'roll y'know...what happens to a Leeds Festival wristband - after the music has gone ?? Read on ...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wristy is 21 on Thursday...

The life of a Festival Wristband is normally "nasty, brutish and short" - as some clever geezer once wrote. However on Thursday I will be 21 days old....

...and we might have a party - in Manchester - with any other 21 day old wristbands "in the vicinity" - actually you might be 22 if your owner got an "Early Bird" ticket for the Wednesday - or you might be just 20 if your owner didn't turn up until the Friday (and ended up with a poo camping spec !).

Eyes and ears as they say - and we've touted for a bit of publicity too - so you never know.

Maybe if I'd gone national there could have been parties ALL OVER THIS LAND ...and we could all exchange experiences and photos and stuff.

My number still hasn't faded away - and I do bathe and shower regularly !!! However my camera is not that good at flashy (or no-flashy) close-ups but - suffice to say - I am still number 34321.

Who is Number 1 ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home